- When someone gets added to Chosen Clan, this is the first rank they get.
- The corporal is a recruit that has capped at least one time. - This is the minimum rank required to be able to enter the citadel keep.
- Is a corporal who has posted a member introduction on the clansite. - A member, in good standing, who has passed probation and has been in the clan at least 60 days.
-Members will have to have spent at least 6 months under the rank of sergeant - This is a member of Chosen rank, in good standing, who has made a special contribution to the clan. This could be by regularly bumping our recruitment thread, being helpful, and caps at the citadel at least 75% of the time. (2 stars on their clan cloak)
-Members will have to have spent at least 6 months under the rank of Lieutenant - This is a member of Chosen rank, in good standing, who has made a special contribution to the clan by regularly bumping our recruitment thread and being helpful. It also indicates a member who always caps at the citadel. (3 stars on their clan cloak)
-Members will have to have spent at least 6 months under the rank of Captain - This is a special rank. This person has made an extra special contribution to the clan similar to the Captain plus they have combined that with extra efforts in recruiting, and in the citadel and in the clanchat. This rank helps to recruits learn about Chosen Clan by giving them a tour of the citadel and informing them about the clansite and other clan matters.
- This is a special rank typically drawn from the rank of Sergeant (3 stripes).
- This is someone who has held the rank of sergeant for at least 6 Months
- This is a special rank given for special service to Chosen Clan.
- Indicates a member of the Council, the clan's decision making body.
- Holds the position for a set term.
- Is appointed by a majority Council vote or the Clan Owner.
- Can add new members to the clan chat at the rank of recruit
- Is entitled to one vote on Council matters.
Deputy Clan Owner
- Is a member of the Council, the clan's decision making body.
- Holds the position for an indefinite term or a fixed term as set by the clan owner.
- Is entitled to one vote on Council matters
- Helps the clan owner in upholding the Clan Principles.
- Leads the Council, the clan's decision making body.
- Holds the position for an indefinite term.
- Administers the clansite, the friends chat and the clan chat.
- Is the clan co-founder (Vince).
- Is entitled to one vote at Council meetings.
- Holds the deciding vote in case of ties or if the decision is at loggerheads
- Defends the Clan Principles and can veto any decision that violates them.
THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH IS PROMOTION DAY. ALL THOSE ELIGIBLE FOR A CHANGE IN RANK WILL BE EVALUATED AT THAT TIME.
** After the rank of sergeant members will have to wait at least 6 months between promotions.
** keyholders can add new people to the clan as recruits.
** 'A member in good standing': is a Chosen Clan member who:
- regularly attends Meetings, Events and and is active Clan Chat.
- upholds the Clan Principles
- Obeys the Jagex rules
- is respectful of the feelings and opinions of others
- is involved in Chosen Clan activities.
- visits the citadel each week
- maxes at least one week in three at the citadel (has 1 fealty star on their clan cloak)
(Please note: unexplained failure to do the above may result in delayed promotion, demotion or removal from the clan.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT RANKS.
Why is it some people have not been promoted even though they have been in the clan long enough to be?
These are members who have not met the requirements to be considered 'members in good standing. For example, a recruit who has not maxxed at the citadel or registered on the clansite will remain a recruit until they do. Promotion decisions are made at the Council meeting before the next Clan Meeting when the promotion would be effective. At the date of the Council meeting, the clansite join date of the person is one of the factors used to determine promotion eligibility.
How do you get to be promoted to Corporal?
Corporals are Recruits who have passed the 30 day probation period.
How do you get to be promoted to Sergeant?
Sergeants are Corporals, in good standing, with at least 60 days in the clan, who have completed a member introduction and whose promotion has been approved by the Clan Owner/Council.
Is it possible to be demoted?
From time to time, the Council checks to see who are active members in good standing. Those who are not may be demoted.
How do you get to be higher than 3 stripes (sergeant, chosen)
These positions are conferred on those who have performed some extra special service to Chosen Clan. They are appointed by the Council or the Clan Owner in the absences of a functioning Council.
How do you get to be a Council Member?
Council Members are appointed to a defined term by the Clan Owner who is advised by a majority vote of the Council. In the absence of a functioning Council, such appointment will be made at the sole discretion of the Clan Owner.
Why can't I enter the citadel keep?
You will be able to enter the citadel keep, after you have met your resource cap for the first time.
What special services can I do for the clan to qualify for consideration for promotion?
There are a number of ways that you can do extra service for the clan such as: -- regularly bumping our recruitment thread, -- promoting the clan within the game by planting your vex -- chatting publicly about the clan -- inviting prospects to visit our citadel and/or our clanchat -- posting our recruitment letter on jagex forums -- organize various clan events -- various other ways to create a positive environment in the clan